Thursday, October 7, 2010

In the blink of an eye

It's amazing how quickly time can pass when life is going at break neck speed. Five years ago today Jim and I became husband and wife and it seems like just yesterday we were planning for our big day.

In the last 5 years we have had our share of ups and downs but the ups out number the downs ten fold. In those short five years we have built our own house, had 2 amazing kids and grown closer and stronger then ever before. Oh don't get me wrong it hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine but we stuck together through thick and thin. And honestly I couldn't have asked for a better husband, partner or father for my kids.

I looking forward to many more years together and if they are anything like the past five years they will be amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment