Saturday, October 2, 2010

Growing up

So my baby girl is not such a baby any more =/
She had what I am sure will be the first of many sleepovers with her cousin Hailey last night, and she could have had more fun. They had a perfect girly girl sleepover. They had dinner, got manis/pedis, watched a fairy movie and even took baths is a big jacuzzi tub. Now that I think about it sounds like a pretty good night to me too.
She was so excited all week talking about sleeping over and how much fun they were going to have, and it lived up to her expectations and then some!

We are so lucky that Elayna has a few cousins close in age that she will be able to grow up with and share special times. Makes me so happy to see her and Hailey together, not only are they cousins but they are also the best of friends.

Now would someone please tell my baby to stop growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment