Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School already??

My baby girl started preschool this week, and I am filled with mixed emotions. One one hand I am so excited for her and can't wait to see all that she learns this year from her teachers and her new friends. And on the other hand I am so sad that my precious first born is old enough for preschool.

Growing up I always dreamed of being a mommy, it was one of those dreams I always took for granted. Fast forward MANY years later and Jim and I thought having a baby would just happen. It's amazing how you don't realize how important something is to you till you are afraid you might never have it. We struggled to have our AMAZING daughter Elayna but every day I look at her I realize that it was worth every tear, frustration and insurance bill. Thank you Elayna for making all of mommy and daddy's dreams come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment